Parenoya/SwasticAp Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Parenoya/SwasticAp Company

Parenoya/Swasticap a company giving you this forum for console gaming, internet gaming, a Rs2 Priv server, a rs development site, and Much More!

You are not connected. Please login or register

modern warfare 2 for ps3

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1modern warfare 2 for ps3 Empty modern warfare 2 for ps3 Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:43 am

da man

Parenoya Sr Member
Parenoya Sr Member

the ending of modern warfare2 was good lol it was like a throw a knife and i saved my friend from dieing also if u play modern warfareor any other game online with an account add me or post it down there and ill add u mine is:ima_rocker

Last edited by da man on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put username for ps3)

2modern warfare 2 for ps3 Empty Re: modern warfare 2 for ps3 Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:29 am

G0d p0wr

Admin
Admin

nice name mate

https://parenoya.darkbb.com

3modern warfare 2 for ps3 Empty Re: modern warfare 2 for ps3 Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:17 pm

da man

Parenoya Sr Member
Parenoya Sr Member

ya i know my bro got it for me and im lucky to have this fourms becuz my comp the keyboard broke lol and my dad gonna gonna go fix and now no clients and lost vid i was gonna post on youtube hat using pkclient.com and silab.com and those stuff

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum