Parenoya/SwasticAp Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Parenoya/SwasticAp Company

Parenoya/Swasticap a company giving you this forum for console gaming, internet gaming, a Rs2 Priv server, a rs development site, and Much More!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I havent been on in Awhile

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I havent been on in Awhile Empty I havent been on in Awhile Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:51 am

G0d p0wr

Admin
Admin

Hey guys i havent turned the server on, got on the forums in a long assss while!! Ive been playing soccer, starting my call of duty clan, play call of duty and all that shit, I know most of you have left but if you come across this message sorry. And if you reply Ill try to help you start your own server or ya bring these forums back to life!

Thanks G0d p0wr

https://parenoya.darkbb.com

2I havent been on in Awhile Empty Re: I havent been on in Awhile Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:44 am

da man

Parenoya Sr Member
Parenoya Sr Member

finally! well i dont blame u lol busy life same here i still got a verizon router so cant make a linskys one yet but no school today again i love snowstorms eastcoast got mad snow this season and i play modern warfare2 on ps3 if u play on ps3 add me: ima_rocker

3I havent been on in Awhile Empty Re: I havent been on in Awhile Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:46 am

da man

Parenoya Sr Member
Parenoya Sr Member

btw i might be going on vaction in summer might have service there but i dont really think so

ps: going to egypt

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum