Parenoya/SwasticAp Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Parenoya/SwasticAp Company

Parenoya/Swasticap a company giving you this forum for console gaming, internet gaming, a Rs2 Priv server, a rs development site, and Much More!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Router Trouble!! Rs server down..REad!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Router Trouble!! Rs server down..REad!! Empty Router Trouble!! Rs server down..REad!! Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:27 pm

G0d p0wr

Admin
Admin

Hey mates,

By the name of my topic your probably freaking out, but i have noticed no one has even tried getting on lately.. so i dont really care. Thanks alot mates....=((( anyway I do care enough to tell you i bought a new router and the past couple of days i hve wondered why some of you have not got on So i tried getting on and it didnt work, So i it took me awhile working on it today (30minutes) to portforward the router, Now evryone can log back in!! Yayy i got the router yesterday but the server was up all day yesterday an no one bothered to get on the forums or the server.. But its fixed now and should be ready for everyone to start playing!! An i got the router for my wii!! haha wooot wooot im going to be using that to hop on the forums and play modern warfare reflex edition haha!! an everything else !!

So your welcome...

https://parenoya.darkbb.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum