Parenoya/SwasticAp Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Parenoya/SwasticAp Company

Parenoya/Swasticap a company giving you this forum for console gaming, internet gaming, a Rs2 Priv server, a rs development site, and Much More!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bots and Hacks

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bots and Hacks Empty Bots and Hacks Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:28 am

G0d p0wr

Admin
Admin

Alright i dont have any hacks for puzzle pirates at all but i do have a good number of bots like 2, an i havent made them but i have them, they look real legit but im not posting any up until i get ppl on here requesting them, so if you want some puzzle pirate bots you have to request.. sorry mates..

https://parenoya.darkbb.com

2Bots and Hacks Empty Puzzle Pirates Bots Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:11 am

arnast

Hey God Power can i get that 2 bots but will it ban me from playing puzzle pirates if i use it???
just send me by private message

3Bots and Hacks Empty Re: Bots and Hacks Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:37 am

arnast

hey in the video on youtube 'swasticap crystal bilge parenoyaScape' there he is showing crystal bilge and at the end there is i think a gunning scar does that really work???

4Bots and Hacks Empty Re: Bots and Hacks Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:40 am

arnast

Hey i am new here can u tell me how to get these hacks

5Bots and Hacks Empty Re: Bots and Hacks Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:41 am

arnast

of Puzzle Pirates affraid

6Bots and Hacks Empty Re: Bots and Hacks Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:35 pm

G0d p0wr

Admin
Admin

hey mate, ya there is that crystal bilge, and a gunning one there are a lot more but those are the ones i have. if you can give me a puzzle pirates account with a pirate already on it i can show you how you get ult bilge in like one day, i mean you can get banned but you have to do it securely.. i can teach you tricks. text me 1-864-331-9678

https://parenoya.darkbb.com

7Bots and Hacks Empty Re: Bots and Hacks Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:19 am

arnast

hey i got crystal bilge i have been banned in one of my account so i dont want crystal bilge.
i know it is easily bannable

8Bots and Hacks Empty Re: Bots and Hacks Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:22 am

arnast

i am not able to call u on skype it is showing u need skype credit

9Bots and Hacks Empty who are u? Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:58 am

da man

Parenoya Sr Member
Parenoya Sr Member

btw no one has logged in in like months im getting pissed off but u might be g0d who knows

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum